This Terms and Conditions Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the Produce Delivery service, (“ON Thyme Foods Inc.”) Online Service. By using the www.onthymefoods.com website, You (the ”User”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at www.onthymefoods.com website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
We are a produce distributor & produce delivery service provider distributing a) to various businesses which include restaurants and grocery stores and b) to residential locations which include Detached/Semi/town houses, apartment buildings, and other residential properties*
1. The price of goods charged will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order with us. Excluding any inadvertent technical error on pricing, we will honor any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
2. Product prices change weekly depending on seasonality and demand.
3. All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
4. Pricing shown for products sold in singles is based on average weight of item.
1. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
2. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery boundaries and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you a message in the form of an email to confirm that we have received it. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. Once we have sent a confirmation message, we will check availability.
3. If the ordered Product ordered is not available, we will send you an email or give you a call to notify you and discuss next steps which could either be a cancellation and refund for the given item or a replacement with an item of equal value.
4. If the address provided is outside our delivery boundaries, we will give you a call to notify you and provide you with a full refund.
5. Once the ordered produce is ready to deliver, our delivery team will give you a call one hour before delivery